Friday, October 14, 2011

Reflection On the Three Weeks On EDU401 Course



        This course is different from all courses .It is very interesting from which I learned new teaching methods. At first I felt the difficulty, for I did not know before about the Blogs and wikis and their uses, for I do not use much kindly
But after I learned I found it very enjoyable, especially in education . 
 “I think that blogs are best for sharing thoughts and ideas; I think wikis are best for sharing information and resources.” That’s a good line to draw, since blogs are mostly one way (ideas out, only comments back in) and wikis are group projects (multiple editors with the potential for constant change to text, design, media,etc.). The discussion board in Blackboard is certainly another way to go for idea exchanges (one comment at a time on a larger idea, with comments possible on comments). It really just depends upon what lends itself best to your subject and your students (and yourself!).


 I do not know more than that, my words are always a few, but if others people came will write volumes about this course.
This is really interesting in education is not boring like the rest of the course.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning.. :D
    I'm with you that EDU401 is different..
    and for me, that what make it amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good afternoon..
    Ala'a ,
    me to at the beginning of class I feel it difficulty but as soon as everything became well and it is more interesting than other subject.
    GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,
    I am glad to know that you find the course enjoyable. But, did we have anything to do with Blackboard?
    " Blackboard is certainly another way to go for idea exchanges (one comment at a time on a larger idea, with comments possible on comments). It really just depends upon what lends itself best to your subject and your students (and yourself!)." I didn't get what you meant by the previous quote!!
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete

Hi: every one
I hope to enjoy with my blog